EBNER | Products | Strip cleaning facility
Strip cleaning systems.
for integration into continuous bright annealing lines or as stand-alone batch processing solutions (coil-to-coil degreasing)
These systems are built around a high-pressure hot water cleaning system, which can be combined with a spray/brush cleaning section, a multi-stage cascade rinsing section and a high-convection hot air dryer as needed.
A full-flow oil separator, employing a coalescence filter, provides perfect separation of oil and water and ensures that the cleaning baths are kept clean.
In turn, this ensures optimal cleaning of the strip surface.
EBNER strip cleaning systems are distinguished by advanced process technology, low environmental impact and high energy efficiency:
- Hot water is used as a primary cleaning agent, meaning that the lowest possible amount of alkali is required and that operating costs remain low.
- Full-flow oil separation provides perfect cleaning results.
- Conductance control provides high process stability.
- Demineralized water is used multiple times, ensuring that the consumption rate of fresh water is low.
- High-efficiency heating systems, e.g. using waste heat from the furnace, steam, natural gas or electric heating.
- Austenitic CrNi alloy steels
- Ferritic Cr alloy steels
- Martensitic Cr alloy steels
- FeNi alloys
- Ti alloyed steels
- Mn alloyed steels
- Co alloyed steels
- Clad steel strip
- Duplex steels
- Titanium and Ti alloyed steels
- AlCr alloyed steels
Copper base metals industry.
- Copper and copper alloys
- Phosphor bronze
- Nickel silver
- Special alloys