EBNER | Products | Steel industry | CAL continuous annealing lines
Heat treatment furnace facilities for the steel industry
HICON/H2Q CAL continuous annealing lines.
Continuous hydrogen annealing lines for automotive steels, with H2Q quench technology.
With decades of experience in both hydrogen atmosphere processing and the heat treatment of automotive steel, EBNER is a global market leader and has earned a reputation for quality and safety in hydrogen processing.
The hydrogen quench is a revolution in precisely controlled cooling.
Incredibly high cooling gradients in excess of 200 K/s.mm, plus the ability to interrupt quenching and then control the temperature at a technologically advantageous level, ensure that our customers achieve the highest throughputs. Furthermore, they have a variety of options to further transform the material microstructure.
The best material.
- >200 K/s.mm cooling rate in the quench
- precise cooling across the entire strip profile, width and length
- excellent flatness and cleanest surface finish
- unique quench settings for UHSS/AHSS, as well as next generation AHSS
- up to 100% martensite
- dual phase steel with a variable volume fraction of ferrite and martensite
- TRIP and complex phase steel with variable volume fraction of martensite, bainite, retained austenite and ferrite
- 580 – 1700 Mpa strength