EBNER | Digitalization
Advances through digitalization
Our digitalization strategy is the foundation for our digital path into the future
Our goal is to ensure that EBNER facilities are state-of-the-art and employ proven, reliable technologies.
EBNER never stops innovating, as the needs of our customers are the motor driving us forward. We know where there is room for further improvement, and have thus been focusing on the following subjects:
Development of a customer portal
We are constantly searching for a way to improve communication with and for our customers, saving them time and resources. We are working at full speed to develop a customer portal that will offer every important feature needed to be able to react quickly and purposefully to customer requests.
- Centralized facility information – in one place, find information such as the facility user manual, spares list, drawings, orders, general facility data and, of course, every one of your contacts at EBNER
- User administration, the allocation of roles and user authorizations are under your own control for the highest possible level of security
- Corporate group, company and facility overviews are automatically based on assigned roles, allowing use throughout a group – including all facility information
- The provision of information is greatly simplified and reaction times are reduced when requests are made – virtually every process can be performed through the portal, from inquiries, quotes and orders to service overviews and scheduling
- Spare part management to simplify the identification of spare parts for customers and process inquiries more rapidly
- Individualized dashboard
- Platform for all future EBNER apps
Our VISUALFURNACES software package is entering its next stage – every aspect will provide our customers with flexibility!
The newest version, VISUALFURNACES 8, will simplify supervision, production planning and utilization through high-level, decentralized access. It will also offer the following benefits:
- Hardware-independent deployment provides maximum customer flexibility
- Thanks to its hybrid architecture, can be operated either on-premises or on the cloud
- “One click” updates for all EBNER modules ensure that you are kept up to date!
- EBNER edge devices provide our customers with maximum data security and transparency
- Single sign-on for all applications
- The planning of future production runs through the web app can also be carried out at a higher level – allowing you to remain as flexible as possible
- Data is provided to higher-level (level 3 and level 4) systems using standardized APIs
- Overview of the status of every facility, including KPIs
- Dynamic employment of modules; newly-developed modules rapidly become ready
- All established EBNERperfect modules, including extensions
As you can see, EBNER always has its finger on the pulse of the times. If you would like to be involved in the development of VISUALFURNACES 8 right from the start, and are interested in cooperating in its development, please feel free to contact us by clicking the following link!
BECOME A DEVELOPMENT PARTNER.
We will be happy to advise you on this topic.
Contact: Robert Wrulich | T: +43 732 6868-8162