EBNER | Products | Steel industry | Steel strip | Bell annealer
Heat treatment furnace facilities for the steel industry
HICON/H2 bell annealer for steel strip.
The technology that revolutionized the heat treatment of steel strip coils.
Today, HICON/H2 is internationally known as a synonym for excellence in quality, productivity and lowest production costs. But it is undoubtedly the exceptional quality of steel coils annealed in 100 % hydrogen which has made HICON/H2 technology so successful.
Through intensive collaboration with partners in the industry, EBNER is able to tailor each HICON/H2 bell annealer to each customer’s needs. New solutions, new products and the optimization of existing processes are all supported.
Thanks to continual technological advances by EBNER‘s R&D department, HICON/H2 bell annealers achieve shortest possible annealing and cooling times while simultaneously keeping operating costs low. Customers in more than 45 countries worldwide are profiting from this technology and its value-for-money as they boost efficiency.
The facility can be implemented to comply with the standards required by the automotive industry, in accordance with CQI-9 (AIAG).
The types of steel that can be annealed in bell annealers range from low-carbon deep-drawing grades (including IF) to high strength microalloy steels (including BH) and high alloy steels. The bright annealing of cold-rolled high-alloy ferritic or martensitic Cr steels is only possible with HICON/H2 bell annealer furnace technology.
- Soft steels as per EN 10130 (DC01 – DC06)
- High-strength steels as per EN 10268 (microalloy, rephos., BH)
- ULC steel grades
- Tin plate (TS230– TS415) as per EN 10205
- Non-grain-oriented electrical steel strip as per EN 10165/10126
- Carbon steels (low/high-alloy)
- Clad steel strip
- High-alloy Cr steel strip
- Alloyed and high-alloy carbon steels
- Ferritic and martensitic Cr steels as per EN 10088/2
- Coil diameters up to 2700 mm
- Stacking heights up to 7000 mm (including convector plates)
- Charge weights up to 200 t