Tomorrow's technologists will offer comprehensive expert knowledge and efficient methodological competence, but will also be characterized by their soft skills, such as an entrepreneurial mindset and a great sense of responsibility.
At EBNER, we make the visions of tomorrow happen today. We have the perfect job opportunities for future experts:
- Our in-house lab offers R&D engineers a great variety of state-of-the-art equipment to research and test new technologies.
- To ensure seamless communication and cooperation between the responsible mechanical, instrumentation, electronics, automation and visualization specialists, our design engineers are assigned to specific project teams.
- The project teams in our technical sales department meet on a regular basis, making sure that a steady flow of information, transfer of know-how and exchange of experience is maintained between senior experts and junior professionals.
- To meet the high quality demands made on our products, we make a point of manufacturing a large portion of our components in our own workshop. Our state-of-the-art workshop employs qualified metal workers such as fitters and welders. Most of these experts start their careers as trainees in our in-house apprentice workshop.
- EBNER specialists operate worldwide to install and commission our facilities.
- The global network of EBNER service centers guarantees safe operation of our facilities throughout their entire service life.
The EBNER Academy places emphasis on our staff's technical know-how, but also their social, methodological and personal competence.